Its day 4 My lovelies,
Green nails for days 😀 lol I spent a good few days brainstorming for this one. Its not lie when I tell you that 1 third of my collection is purely green nail polish so to narrow my colour selection down was crazy difficult. I ended up using a huge amount of polishes but the overall look was so cool.
This mani actually didnt even take that long considering the long list of polishes.
So I used the following polishes for this mani:
- China Glaze “Unpredictable”
- Tip Top “Army Vibes”
- Essence Colour & Go ” Upper Green Side”
- Essence Colour & Go ” Walk On The Wild Side”
- Essence Colour & Go “We Rock The Green”
- Essence Colour & Go ” Splash!”
- Models Own Silver Liner Nail Art Pen
- Cina Black Nail Art Pen
- L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Liner “Bright Green”
- Seche Vite
Its Stained Glass Nails or Mosaic Nails, I cant decide which one to call it.
I just painted on the colours at random and then added a coat of Seche, then outlined all the colours and then coated seche again.
Easy as Pie 😀